Ready to Change your life permanently?
John’s approach to coaching is based on teaching you how to implement healthy habits into your life; habits that not only align with your goals, but more importantly, habits that align with the type of person you want to become. Goals can be useful but they give the impression of an endpoint. There is no endpoint here…there is becoming a different person and never going back to the way you were before. His personal success is based on having habits in place that he has followed on a daily basis for years. John will teach you how to implement these habits into your life so that the changes you make are permanent ones. He will provide you with everything necessary to be successful, such as nutrition guidance, custom exercise programming, support and accountability.
FITNESS PLANS WE OFFER:
Habit-Based Exercise Coaching
Whether your goal is to lose fat or gain muscle, having the correct nutrition habits in-place is paramount in order to optimize your progress. You will learn training techniques, customized exercises tailored to you, strength training and cardiovascular training and more. This plan is for those that want to focus on improving their overall fitness and want to gain muscle and strength in the safest, most effective and efficient way possible. This exercise program is tailored to your goals, schedule, limitations and equipment that will accelerate your progress and prevent you from potential injuries.
What you get
- Customized exercise programming.
- Initial coaching call (over the phone or Zoom) to set you up for success.
- Coaching app where the training will be delivered along with an in-app messenger that allows for both written and video messages.
- Online training manual to walk you through the process so that there is no confusion.
- Tutorial videos and lessons to educate you so that you have a solid foundation.
- Programming based on my education and over 20 years of experience.
- Programming to ensure that you are performing exercises in a progressive manner to ensure you keep progressing with no injuries.
- Analysis and feedback on your exercise technique through video when required to ensure that you are exercising in the most effective way possible which will help you to achieve your goals faster.
Habit-Based Nutrition + Exercise Coaching
Having the correct nutrition habits in-place is paramount in order to optimize your progress. If your nutrition is not dialed in then I would highly recommend that you participate in my coaching program that also includes nutrition coaching to ensure that you are not perpetually spinning your wheels. This plan is for those of you wanting to change your lifestyle from the way you exercise to what you eat. This Nutritional Program is tailored towards your nutritional goals in the kitchen that will last you a lifetime and you will receive feedback through John’s coaching app.
What you get
- Everything that is included in the Exercise Plan.
- Learn nutrition habits that will last you a lifetime.
- Get a Nutrition Fundamentals guide to teach you the essentials of nutrition so that you can reach your goals faster and with confidence.
- No need to count calories or macros as you will focus on how you eat as well as how to design a meal.
- Learn how to get those time-saving cooking appliances working for you so that you can spend less time in the kitchen.
- Learn how to prepare yourself for success by focusing on food preparation skills.
- Receive feedback on your meals through the coaching app (or email) so that you can continue making progress.
- Receive ongoing nutrition resources such as PDF’s and podcasts.
We are here to support you along your journey.
We are now accepting VIRTUAL Clients for both Habit-Based Coaching plans.
Call our office today at (604) 532-5340 for pricing and to schedule your free 15-minute consultation to learn more about our different packages we offer. You can also email us at email@example.com for pricing.
Meet The Team
DEMOGRAPHIC: Adults (20+)
Specialties: Fitness Planning, Martial Arts Instructor, Nutritional Coaching, Physical Education Teaching
Certified Personal Trainer
I have been passionate about fitness (in particular, resistance training and martial arts) essentially my entire life! Growing up I participated in many physical activities but before the age of ten I became obsessed with resistance training and martial arts. What drew me to these activities was seeing actors such as Van Damme, Schwarzenegger and other action stars kicking butt and looking good on-screen. As a young child they seemed superhuman and could do anything! Essentially, I wanted to be able to kick butt with fancy moves and have a great physique also! Who wouldn’t right?!
Performing exercises and movements was not enough for me though, I wanted to learn how to build muscle and get strong. I read every book and magazine that had anything to do with getting bigger, stronger and improving athletic performance.
Once I graduated from high school I thought about becoming a personal trainer so I enrolled myself in a few courses at Douglas College in order to learn more about weight training and fitness. While the courses helped to fill in some knowledge gaps I just wasn’t satisfied and knew I had to learn more. About a year later I went to Trinity Western University where I took a physical education course covering general health and fitness-testing as well as some general first year courses.
Around this time I decided that it was time to get serious and pursue a degree so I registered myself at Capilano University in North Vancouver where I graduated with a Physical Education Diploma and at the same time became a Certified Personal Trainer through the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP). I then transferred to the University of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver where I graduated with a degree in Human Kinetics.
I am living proof that if you put your mind to something you can accomplish it. Many things take years to accomplish but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t pursue them. You only get one life, don’t be that person that looks back on their life and regrets not pursuing what they wanted.
Wow, what a difference a year can make! I have lost almost 60lbs and gained a lot of muscle and strength. Now I’m able to keep up with my kids and it have been nice getting back down to the size I was in my early 20’s – but I’m not stopping there! John has been coaching me this year with my nutrition and workout plans.
Before hiring John I had just moved to Vancouver … so I searched Instagram and chose John because he looked like he “walked the walk” and knew the science. I was comfortable working with John as he is easy-going and competent. I had several goals that I wanted to work towards and John helped me achieve them all by developing a clear game plan. I increased my core strength, flexibility and arm strength. In addition, my body-fat dropped from 20% to 17% and I no longer get lower back soreness! If you are looking for someone to help you achieve your goals I would definitely recommend John. He is inspiring, yet makes you feel comfortable. In addition, he is full of energy and an easy guy to build a relationship with
I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life but I wanted to tell you guys about the man who is helping to save my life. With the help of Coach John, I have had great results. He’s super knowledgable and in-depth in his process. I would be doing a disservice not to mention him and the way he has helped me these past couple months.