Third Party Funding
Funding assists with the cost of getting support. Autism funding helps pay for eligible services or supports that promote skill development for children living with autism.
Funding helps families pay for services that promote skill development for their child – communication, social-emotional, academic and life skills. Once approved, we direct bill and allocate funds to your chosen services within the Clinic based off the funding you receive. We will let you know when your funding is low so you can re-apply in time to continue your sessions.
Children under age six
Children aged 6 to 18
Up to $6,000 per year for each child can be used for:
- Behaviour consultants or analysts, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists or physical therapists
- Behaviour interventionists (BI)
- Life skills and social skills programs
- Out-of-school learning support that’s not part of a regular school program – for example, support and tutoring that takes places outside of school hours, speech-language therapy, or behaviour consultation
- Dietary counselling from a registered dietician
- Family counselling/therapy
- Specialized therapeutic activities and camps designed for children with autism
We have provided the forms necessary for you to apply for your grants/funding. If you need any help filling them out, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Lisa Moore, MA
MA Counselling Psychology, RCC, CCC, Clinical Counsellor (RCC) & Certified Play Therapy Supervisor
DEMOGRAPHIC: Children, Youth, Adults and Family Therapy
SPECIALTIES: Play Therapy, Special Needs Advocacy and Diagnosis, Anxiety, Depression, Career Counselling, Addictions, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal Issues, Grief
Associate Counsellor (CBT) & Grief Specialist
DEMOGRAPHIC: Adults, Families, Youth, Children
SPECIALTIES: Anxiety, Grief & Loss, Self-Esteem, Fears, Mental Health, Trauma, Personal Development, Parent Education, Blended Families, Depression, supporting parents with special needs, Autism/Adhd/ADD/OCD/ODD diagnosis
DEMOGRAPHIC: Children, Youth, Young Adults, New Moms, Families
SPECIALTIES: Play therapy, Art therapy, Special needs, Anxiety, Fear, Self-esteem, Behavioural Intervention, School and academic related challenges, supporting parents with Autism/ADHD/ ADD/ODD diagnosis
We are here to support you along your journey.
If you have any questions about any of the programs, feel free to reach out to our team of experts. Crossroads Counselling is always here to help you and guide you through those difficult times.
Click below and schedule your first visit today!