Join our Team
Join our Team of Proffessionals
The health of our clients is our first priority. At Crossroads Collective in Langley, you’ll find the best care through multiple therapeutic services as we offer not only Counselling Services, but also Massage Therapy, Music Lessons, Spirtual Healing and many more. Our Clinic aims to heal your body and help you and your family achieve mental health wellness all at one location as well as virtually. People come to our Langley Counselling Centre because they can trust us to help them with through all life’s hurdles.
Crossroads is built on four pillars: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Our logo represents these four pillars and the essence of our business is to meet at the Crossroads of all four pillars of our health. This intersection represents our holistic approach and lays the foundation for the various modalities we encourage and use in helping our clients to achieve optimal health.
- Excellent compensation
- Maybe eligible for extended health benefits
- Flexible schedules
- A training environment where associates are supported by a Clinical Director
- A Business Manager to help associates build successful private practices
As part of the interview process, we ask that you click this link to read the following document, then please complete the form below and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are hiring the following positions for both our Langley, BC and Kelowna, BC locations as well as our Virtual Office location:
- Intern Counsellors
- Associate Counsellors
- Registered Clinical Counsellors
- Social Workers and Registered Social Workers
- Virtual Counsellors
- Life Coaches
- Behavioural Consultants
- Behavioural Interventionists
- Music Therapists and usic Teachers including Piano and Vocal
- Speech Therapists
- Registered Massage Therapists and Unregistered Body Workers
REACH OUT TO APPLY
If you’re interested in joining the Crossroads Collective Team, please email your resume to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org